ScanDox are the only independent NHS specific consultants experienced in providing end-to-end assistance for NHS Trusts with Health Records scanning and related change management projects.
Our tailor-made Scanning Strategies are proven to ensure trusts achieve their paperless objectives. Our unique ‘Batch’ scanning approach challenges the ‘Scan on Demand’ methodology, providing scanning & document classification cost reductions often in excess of £900,000. Cost reductions which can make all the difference to an EDM Business Case. How do we achieve this?
We are proud to have solid relations with many vendors and suppliers in the scanning, storage and EDM market, but we remain independent, ensuring the outcomes are always focused around the Trusts’ objectives, not our own.
We offer complete scanning solutions to businesses and can help set up a scanning strategy within your organisation to help you achieve your paperless goal. Covering every aspect of BS10008 accreditation we’re helping meet Jeremy Hunt's objective of a paperless NHS by 2018.
Our services include:
- Undertaking detailed initial site assessments covering all working practices and library functions (including outpatients clinics)
- Analysing key metric information on patient activity, growth and library pressures
- Drafting detailed business cases and options appraisals, allowing the Trust to make an informed decision on how best to improve the service
- Producing a full financial evaluation and ROI plans in line with required cost savings
- Supporting the implementation of BS 10008, including gap analysis, drafting documentation and auditing service
- Designing and documenting new scanning and storage processes to maximise service efficiency
- Deploying our own teams of highly trained, expert NHS Record Management Consultants
- Setting up embedded onsite scanning operations and assisting with the streamlining of existing systems and processes
- Coordinating the recruitment of a new in-house team from scratch or hand-picking key additional staff to suit expected workloads
- Writing and producing detailed training manuals and materials
- Delivering structured and detailed training programmes for operational staff