BS 10008 Introduction Course -
Thursday 20th July 2017
In collaboration with:
Location: Kodak Alaris HQ, Hemel One, Boundary Way, Hemel Hempstead HP2 7YU
Date: 20th July 2017
Time: 9:30am Registration. Course 10am - 4pm
Cost: £150 + VAT per delegate
Thank you for expressing interest in our upcoming BS 10008 course.
The Introduction to BS 10008 Training Course for the NHS is a good starting point in terms of understanding what is involved in complying with the standard. A must for any Trust on their paperless journey.
What You will learn
- How to achieve self-certification
- How to prepare for British Standards Institute certification
- How to define the scope of implementation
- How to perform a risk assessment
- How to perform a gap analysis
Who should attend
- BS 10008 Owner
- BS 10008 Project Manager
- Health Records Manager
- Information Governance Manager
- EDM Project Manager
- Head of IT
- A complementary networking lunch is provided during the training course. (Please advise of any dietary requirements when registering)
- Parking is available free of charge onsite. Use HP2 7YU on your Sat Nav.
To sign up for this course, please complete the registration below and we shall be in touch shortly, or call us on 01733 394 269.
Alternatively, if you'd like to run your own in-house event to involve all staff involved in the paperless project, get in touch here and we can discuss this further. Our in-house courses are suitable for up to 15 delegates